Platform - This is our ordering platform for hospitality customers and offices. To access the product & ordering pages you need to log in your approved wholesale account. Need an account? Email us at email@example.com. On this platform we only sell coffee. For equipment, please shop at wideawake.coffee or email us.
Minimum Amount - For wholesale orders we require an order minimum of 200€. This ordering platform will automatically show an error message if you try to order an amount below 200€. For orders below 200€ please visit our retail website.
Lead Time - Most of our coffees are roasted based on orders. We aim to ship orders within 5 working days. In the rare case of exceptional delays we will keep you informed.
Roast Freshness - We roast 2-4 days per week, based on incoming orders. That means that the coffee we ship is usually very fresh. Although most coffees will be fresher, the maximum cutoff we use are 10 days for retail bags, 14 days for KG bags.
Invoice & Payment - As a wholesale customer you enjoy 14 day payment terms. As soon as your order ships you will receive a digital invoice by email with our bank account details.
Customer Service - Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to reply within 36 hours. Make sure to reference your order number. Please note that we don't do customer service via Facebook or Instagram. If you write us there we will refer you to email@example.com.
- EU : Shipping with DHL Parcel every weekday. The shipping fee varies per country and will be automatically added to your order. See rates below.
- BENELUX: Free shipping for orders over 250€.
- UK : Shipping with DHL Parcel. See rate below. To process and ship your order, we need your VAT and EORI number. Custom documents are electronically transmitted and a copy is attached on the outside of the shipping box. Upon entering the UK, the shipment is cleared by TransGlobal. They will contact you to arrange payment of VAT and Clearance duties. They cannot charge you import fees as the rate for roasted coffee is 0% (see here). If you have any issues with customs, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Outside Europe : we ship with DHL Express. The rate depends on weight and box dimensions. After receiving your order we calculate the shipping fee and add it to your order total. Email email@example.com to get a shipping quote before ordering.
Shipping Rates Europe/UK
|Benelux||Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg||8.5€|
|EU Zone 1||Germany, France||15€|
|EU Zone 2||UK*, Austria, Switzerland, Italy||20€|
|EU Zone 3||Denmark, Sweden, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Norway, Portugal, Spain||27,5€|
|EU Zone 4||Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia||30€|
* Shipping fee does not include VAT and Clearance charges